Bittrex Global is one of the most secure trading platforms in the world. Built on Bittrex’s cutting-edge technology, Bittrex Global provides an institutional grade experience for professional and novice customers alike. The Company is headquartered near the financial center of Zurich, in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring a UX Designer to join our Product Design team. We are looking for talented individuals that will help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology and drive innovation within the industry. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our rapidly growing team.
When you work at Bittrex, you will find compelling work, worthwhile professional development, outstanding benefits, and the opportunity to make a difference. We believe that we can build an inclusive environment founded on empathy, respect, and equality to create great experiences for our diverse and global customers. Depending on role and business needs, you will either work onsite, in a hybrid model or fully remote.
We are looking for an outstanding UX Designer to help create products that are delightful to use. Are you a gifted interaction designer with the ability to translate your vision into beautiful and intuitive design solutions? Do you have an inquisitive mind and love making things easier or more efficient for others to use? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Our Internal Tools Team strives to make the work of Bittrex employees’ easier so that they can get their jobs done faster and in a secure manner. In this role, you will:
- Own and implement features to help the internal Bittrex teams run faster.
- Be responsible for incorporating everything from the database to the UX into our tooling.
- Develop rich user experiences for desktop browsers based on wireframes from UX designers
- Design and implement RESTful API endpoints and related data layer to drive new user experiences
- Build reusable, testable code that will help drive engineering maturity and efficiency as the team grows
- Collaborate well across disciplines (design, PM, business, etc.) and with partner engineering teams
- Mentor other software engineers as needed to help bolster overall team competency
- Minimum 5 years of engineering experience building high-quality, high-scale production code
- Strong experience with and knowledge of C# and the .Net Framework
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and/or SQL Azure
- Experience with npm, git, and issue tracking systems (Jira, VSTS, etc.)
- Solid debugging and testing skills
- Ability to create comprehensive unit tests.
- Borderline paranoia about protecting customer data and assets
- Fully remote or hybrid work options
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) participation with employer match
- Top of the line health coverage
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Education and home office stipends
Established in 2014, Bittrex is a U.S. based cryptocurrency Exchange with a long-standing reputation for industry-leading security, world-class compliance, innovative products, and state-of-the-art trading and technology infrastructure.
With lightning-fast trades, dependable digital wallets, and trusted security, our goal is to operate a world class cryptocurrency exchange with a focus on security and trust.
We invite you along on our journey to advance the blockchain industry by fostering innovation, incubating new and emerging technologies, and driving transformative change.
Bittrex is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.