Bittrex Global is one of the most secure trading platforms in the world. Built on Bittrex’s cutting-edge technology, Bittrex Global provides an institutional grade experience for professional and novice customers alike. The Company is headquartered near the financial center of Zurich, in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring a UX Designer to join our Product Design team. We are looking for talented individuals that will help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology and drive innovation within the industry. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our rapidly growing team.
When you work at Bittrex, you will find compelling work, worthwhile professional development, outstanding benefits, and the opportunity to make a difference. We believe that we can build an inclusive environment founded on empathy, respect, and equality to create great experiences for our diverse and global customers. Depending on role and business needs, you will either work onsite, in a hybrid model or fully remote.
We are looking for an outstanding UX Designer to help create products that are delightful to use. Are you a gifted interaction designer with the ability to translate your vision into beautiful and intuitive design solutions? Do you have an inquisitive mind and love making things easier or more efficient for others to use? If so, we would love to hear from you.
- Develop user flows, sitemaps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Conduct competitor analysis.
- Partner closely with our UX Research team to understand user needs, create personas, and participate in research.
- Provide assets, specifications, and guidance for implementation of your designs throughout the development process.
- Work within brand guidelines to reinforce the currently established brand and voice.
- 0-3 years of UX or interaction design experience.
- Degree in interaction design or related field.
- Must have an online portfolio demonstrating a solid understanding of the user centered design process, interaction design principles, composition, layout, typography and color.
- Knowledge in industry tools like Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Proto.io, and InVision.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and responsive design.
- Must have a user-centered mindset.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to receive and give constructive feedback in a positive manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fully remote or hybrid work options
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) participation with employer match
- Top of the line health coverage
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Education and home office stipends
Established in 2014, Bittrex is a U.S. based cryptocurrency Exchange with a long-standing reputation for industry-leading security, world-class compliance, innovative products, and state-of-the-art trading and technology infrastructure.
With lightning-fast trades, dependable digital wallets, and trusted security, our goal is to operate a world class cryptocurrency exchange with a focus on security and trust.
We invite you along on our journey to advance the blockchain industry by fostering innovation, incubating new and emerging technologies, and driving transformative change.
Bittrex is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.