We believe there’s a better way – where possibilities are limitless, not limited. We see a new future for financial services.
Our mission is to evolve the very fabric of the global financial system, for the billions of people locked out and locked in. We’re weaving a better future of finance, so everyone can thrive.
Fabriik is a transformative financial services organization with a big mission:
to evolve the very fabric of the global financial system, for the billions locked out and the billions locked in
We believe there’s a better way. Our purpose is to weave a future of finance so everyone can thrive. Where possibilities are limitless — not limited.
We’re creating a safe, open, and fully transparent financial space built on innovative data management technology, where anyone can transform, hold, trade and grow every asset they own.
- Leading a customer centric, motivated and high performing support team.
- Fostering a strong team culture, focused around customer-centricity and going above and beyond to deliver and delight customers.
- Developing a comprehensive operating program for the Care team to ensure consistent performance.
- Developing programs for Care representatives to engage with customers and prospects across all social media channels and support platforms (live chat, Zendesk, etc.).
- Being the customer advocate across the organization. Helping to drive their needs throughout the organization, collaborating with product management, sales, marketing and operations.
- Aligning with senior leadership around operating processes and team performance.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of a frontline support team, including scheduling, training, 1:1’s, knowledge management, etc.
- Building accountability by setting clear goals and objectives to achieve key individual and team performance metrics.
- Coaching and mentoring individuals on your team to enable growth opportunities
- Empowering your team to surface customer issues to help Fabriik build better products and services.
- 3+ years of experience in customer support team leadership in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to inspire and motivate individuals and teams, and represent the customer voice internally across teams.
- Proactive and value continuous improvement, able to find opportunities to go above and beyond for the customer.
- Experience in using Zendesk, Hubspot, Twitter, Telegram, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure and deliver results.
- Ability to use data to inform key decision making and monitor individual and team performance.
- Ability to balance competing priorities with proven record of delivering results.