- nChain believes the world should be able to trust in the data upon which it relies.
- Our technical capabilities cover all layers of blockchain software development.
- From the origin of modern blockchain technology to the launch of the world’s first data integrity operating system.
- We are led by experts with extensive expertise in blockchain, intellectual property, business strategy, and corporate development.
- Takes ownership of gathering and articulating user, business, and technical requirements (both functional and non-functional), documenting accurately, to ensure all requirements that contribute to a business case and solution delivery are valid and traceable.
- Collaborates and interacts with multi-disciplinary teams for initial feasibility study, solution design, and business justification to ensure there is a clear understanding of “what” change is being proposed and “why”.
- Acquires knowledge of problem domains, industries, systems, technologies as relevant to upcoming projects.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with all stakeholders’ groups.
- Support projects and product management initiatives as required in the delivery of successful solutions.
- Represent nChain in meetings with external clients and prospects.
- Strong experience of business analysis tools and techniques such as: requirements elicitation, process mapping, wireframes, UML.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal using with the ability to get the message across and relative to the audience.
- An understanding of different project methodologies including waterfall and Agile.
- Interest in new technologies and how these are applied to business.
- Self-starter, able to take initial direction and run with the task, working on own initiative where required.
- Degree Level Education.
- Business Analysis Qualifications.
- Experience of working with emerging technologies.
- Exposure to new product development process.